What is a Virtual EVENT WITH CHICAGO DETOURS?
Hosted on Zoom or your virtual conference platform.
A live, expert event host tells stories of people, places and buildings across time.
Guests gaze at a variety of visuals.
Compete in games or creative challenges for team bonding.
Enjoy quality swag!
How a custom event works
innovation, meet creativity.
With our virtual events you can either:
- Choose a curated virtual event (30 or 60 minutes long) for remote teams.
- Go custom for a conference or other event. We can supply a few short “brain breaks”, or we can design an event special to your group!
We can build an event from the ground up to highlight a timely story, the history of your business, or the evolution of a building special to your group.
Or we can enliven your virtual conference with brief “brain breaks.”
To customize a live virtual event to your needs, we may:
- Learn more about your meeting objectives.
- Create live or recorded content to fit a desired duration.
- Write an interesting narrative and present fascinating visuals
- Help you select from our menu of virtual games, creative challenges, and other interactive elements
We also create custom virtual events to enhance companies’ digital marketing strategies. We designed, for example, a “Virtual Chicago Neighborhood Tour” for a real estate company who invited the community as a “goodwill marketing” event. See an example here from the Choose Chicago Virtual Road Show.
why chicago detours
Our team of expert event hosts know how to engage an audience. Our virtual events can integrate and enhance your corporate storytelling initiatives.
We have hosted more than 27,000 virtual event guests, with clients including Gatorade, Belvedere Trading, Northwestern University, Motorola and more.